The Silence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since I;e pretty much abandoned dA...

2 posters

Go down

Since I;e pretty much abandoned dA... Empty Since I;e pretty much abandoned dA...

Post  Umbreon101 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Yeah. Pretty much abandoned dA... Meaning I'll be posting my artwork here from now on. Yay... So prepare for massive art-dumps a few times a month. (though I doubt people will notic since Erik (hope I spelled that right) and I are the only ones to really come on here on a normal basis.)

ZBut, for now, just a concept sketch of an OC, Anima. (why the hell am I talking like there's people here that don't know how I normally am? -_- )

Since I;e pretty much abandoned dA... Anima_10

Don't ask how the lineart for the head turned out better than normal yet horrible quality... and those shoes are the best I've drawn... how the hell did I do that? And the hands... I've never drawn hands that detailed... but the rest of this is horrid. XD
Umbreon101
Umbreon101
Admin

https://thesilence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Since I;e pretty much abandoned dA... Empty Re: Since I;e pretty much abandoned dA...

Post  kalic Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:23 am

awesome hands, don'task me how i didn't see this earlier, ive really only been active on the messages, and every once in a while i checked out the rest, high school blows.

the face and eyes also came out real good, hair is too
kalic
kalic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum