The Silence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Experiment Version F (F is for forum version)

3 posters

Go down

Pokemon Experiment Version F (F is for forum version) Empty Pokemon Experiment Version F (F is for forum version)

Post  dragonlover13 Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Story: You are one of the only survivors of an experiment. The experiment was trying to fuse pokemon blood with human blood. The outcome of the experiment was that you have the ability to switch between pokemon and human form. You have excaped the scientists, but they want you back. They think you will wreak havoc on the world. They are not ready to show you to the world yet. There are also set times you cannot switch. They are from the 7th to the 13th of every month and on holidays. You are stuck in the form you currently are in.

Rules-

1. No legendaries without permission from me

2. Only 2 people can have the same pokemon(Only 1 per legendary, though!)

3. No cussing

4. No yo mamma jokes (laclapp came up with that one.)

5. No killing

6. No power playing/ playing others characters

7. No bullying

8. No evolving without my permission

9. No Arceuses

Here's the scratch gallery: http://scratch.mit.edu/galleries/view/114888

If you're on scratch and wanna RP there too, tell me and I'll add your characters to the list.

P.S. pokemonfusion137 is laclapp (my RL friend) and my shared account on scratch.

P.P.S. The version on scratch is the first version. That's why it's Version F on here.

Characters:

Night-Grovyle (dragonlover13)

Zephyr-Zoroark (dragonlover13)

Wolf- Umbrbreon (dragonlover13)

Delphinium- Rakou (dragonlover13)

Cynthia- Absol (dragonlover13)

Thylacine- Zerkrom (dragonlover13)

Two-Umbreon (Umbreon101)

Dusk- Absol (Umbreon101)

Rain-Sneasel (Umbreon101)

Sky-Altria (Mysticblaze_Rainclan)

Dark-Zoroark (Mysticblaze_Rainclan)

Last edited by dragonlover13 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
dragonlover13
dragonlover13

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Experiment Version F (F is for forum version) Empty Re: Pokemon Experiment Version F (F is for forum version)

Post  Umbreon101 Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:27 pm

can i be an Umbreon called Two and an Absol called Dusk??? (im takign the second spots 'cause theyre some of my pokesonas) oh, can i also have a sneasl called Rain??? (and can you add this on scratch too???)
Umbreon101
Umbreon101
Admin

https://thesilence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Experiment Version F (F is for forum version) Empty Re: Pokemon Experiment Version F (F is for forum version)

Post  dragonlover13 Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Yep!!!
dragonlover13
dragonlover13

Back to top Go down

Post  Umbreon101 Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:57 am

Very Happy
Umbreon101
Umbreon101
Admin

https://thesilence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysticblaze_RainClan Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Can I join as Sky(girl), who can switch to an Altaria, and Dark(boy), who can switch to Zoroark?
Mysticblaze_RainClan
Mysticblaze_RainClan

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonlover13 Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Mysticblaze_RainClan wrote:Can I join as Sky(girl), who can switch to an Altaria, and Dark(boy), who can switch to Zoroark?

Yes!
dragonlover13
dragonlover13

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysticblaze_RainClan Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:58 pm

dragonlover13 wrote:
Mysticblaze_RainClan wrote:Can I join as Sky(girl), who can switch to an Altaria, and Dark(boy), who can switch to Zoroark?

Yes!

thx!
Mysticblaze_RainClan
Mysticblaze_RainClan

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonlover13 Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Mysticblaze_RainClan wrote:
dragonlover13 wrote:

Yes!

thx!

YW!
dragonlover13
dragonlover13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down