The Silence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random, Ever-Changing Topic Chat

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Random, Ever-Changing Topic Chat Empty Random, Ever-Changing Topic Chat

Post  vampiresblood Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:25 pm

(from the game this conversation originated from):
Umbreon101 wrote:oxpecker (a type of bird that picks scabs and sucks the blood from the wound. it also eats bugs.)

but kinda like me without picking at the scabs part lolz. i prefer blood when i make the wound lolz.

vampiresblood
Admin

http://www.truediaries.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random, Ever-Changing Topic Chat Empty Re: Random, Ever-Changing Topic Chat

Post  kalic Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:19 pm

vampiresblood wrote:
Umbreon101 wrote:oxpecker (a type of bird that picks scabs and sucks the blood from the wound. it also eats bugs.)

but kinda like me without picking at the scabs part lolz. i prefer blood when i make the wound lolz.
high five, u ever order your food?? i do when im feeling lzy
kalic
kalic

Back to top Go down

Post  vampiresblood Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:30 pm

kalic wrote:
vampiresblood wrote:

i order take out.... by that i mean take my food out of thier house lolz.

vampiresblood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kalic Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:42 pm

vampiresblood wrote:
kalic wrote:
vampiresblood wrote:

i call a friend that works at a blood bank, hell give me like 5 liters
kalic
kalic

Back to top Go down

Post  vampiresblood Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:04 pm

kalic wrote:
vampiresblood wrote:
kalic wrote:
vampiresblood wrote:

wow... i never go to a blood bank anymore, ever since i tried blood straight from someones body, i have not went back. It is just that sweet, warm, velvety taste that makes you feel light headed. Have you ever tried it? I usually make ppl fall asleep before i drink... they dont feel a thing when they are asleep or awake. But my friend was a generous doner and he cut himself with his own hunting knife and offered his neck... i could not resist so i drank.

vampiresblood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kalic Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:40 pm

vampiresblood wrote:
kalic wrote:
vampiresblood wrote:
kalic wrote:
vampiresblood wrote:

wow... i never go to a blood bank anymore, ever since i tried blood straight from someones body, i have not went back. It is just that sweet, warm, velvety taste that makes you feel light headed. Have you ever tried it? I usually make ppl fall asleep before i drink... they dont feel a thing when they are asleep or awake. But my friend was a generous doner and he cut himself with his own hunting knife and offered his neck... i could not resist so i drank.

yes i do drink from the source, more often than from a bag too. i like it when they struggle, its funner that way. I just order from a bank cus im either too lazy, or ive got a lot of work. i love the high you get after you have like 7 litres of blood in like an hour,
kalic
kalic

Back to top Go down

Random, Ever-Changing Topic Chat Empty Vampire Chat (mainly for Kalic and vampiresblood)

Post  vampiresblood Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:56 pm

kalic wrote:
vampiresblood wrote:
kalic wrote:
vampiresblood wrote:
kalic wrote:
vampiresblood wrote:

yes i do drink from the source, more often than from a bag too. i like it when they struggle, its funner that way. I just order from a bank cus im either too lazy, or ive got a lot of work. i love the high you get after you have like 7 litres of blood in like an hour,

ya it is fun when they struggle, it just hurts them more. i love that high feeling too, it is so awesome. i sometimes just charm a guy into coming with me into a woods by my house then act all cute and bite them. I am suposedly part witch because i am hungarian, who are supposed to be witches and vampires

vampiresblood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kalic Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:21 am

vampiresblood wrote:
kalic wrote:
vampiresblood wrote:
kalic wrote:
vampiresblood wrote:
kalic wrote:
vampiresblood wrote:

ya it is fun when they struggle, it just hurts them more. i love that high feeling too, it is so awesome. i sometimes just charm a guy into coming with me into a woods by my house then act all cute and bite them. I am suposedly part witch because i am hungarian, who are supposed to be witches and vampires

bad thing bout when they struggle is that you lose blood, and ull have to kill like twice the ppl to get ur blood Sad, ill just chase them into an alley, and then feast when nobody is watching. quick question, u born or made, im kinda a hybrid , im born, and i age, but i rely as much on blood as a made vamp does, and well a born one dosent rely on it, so im a mutated born i guess.
kalic
kalic

Back to top Go down

Post  vampiresblood Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:49 pm

see i was made, but with my witch-like power i can keep myself from stopping. Lets just say i have been alive quite a while. There is a full moon tomorrow night and it is supposed to be a few thousand miles closer than usual. So much power, so little time... sigh. I live by a cemetary that dates back to the 1800's and it is hidden in the woods, there is so much power back there it is not even funny. Added on to the full moon... i might be able to do some decromancy... Twisted Evil

vampiresblood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kalic Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:32 am

there wus a full oon here yesterday, i wus at a party, and i had like 3 litres of blood on me (like always wen im at a party) and i got sooo hungry, i almost fed off one of my best friends. i like being a born vamp, well half-born anyways, noone suspects cus im like a normal teenager. the worst part is school at lunch, human food tastes horrible,
kalic
kalic

Back to top Go down

Post  vampiresblood Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:52 am

ya i hate human food though i have to eat it. tonight is supposed to be the super moon though and i will not miss it. My friend (also a vampire) and i are going on a hunting spree and we may summon the dead for a chatting session.

vampiresblood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kalic Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:08 am

id go hunting with you guys, but i live on the other side of the world, and im well, the only vampire younger than a century in spain. i just saw bout the moon on the news, cant wait, only prob is the wold, theres a young wolf in my town, and he aint my best friend.
kalic
kalic

Back to top Go down

Post  vampiresblood Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:41 am

wow, younger than a century! my friend and i are both over a centrury by at leats a decade or two, but the witch powers help. We live in the U.S. up north so we have some pretty big hunters. You should have seen me last year during Autumn moon. Wow was i furious. I saw this one vampire dude taking my prey, i literally ripped his head off his body. He said "Oh, so what is a little vampire chick going to do about me, you are only about twelve?" "Yes i look twelve but i am so much older than i seem." I ripped off his head. I hate when people take my prey... Evil or Very Mad Mad oh and i hate those stupid mutts too. i always find them in the graveyard where i eat.... grrrrr... i just chase them off. They dont want to fight me.

vampiresblood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kalic Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:10 pm

as i said, im born, i age normally till im like 20 or so, mayb soonr since im a hybrid. im omnly like 13. I dont have any competence here, well other than someone thats huntin me once in a while (for theft, not murder). Yhis wolf here is VERY territorial and has jaws of steel, he scarred my leg. more than once ive been caught killing, but when i see the witness, i kill him too. full moon makes me hungry, ive had like 5 litres today so far, and its just 6 pm
kalic
kalic

Back to top Go down

Post  vampiresblood Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:30 pm

i might stop at 20, sounds like a good age... or maybe 18... idk yet. nobody hunts me because they dont know about me and i have alot of competition around here. those mutts wont leave me alone though... grrrr... i might have to exterminate tonight. And i am starving i have not had anything today, it is broad daylight right now. And i dont have to worry about being seen because i eat in the woods or graveyard or somewhere powerful like that.

vampiresblood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kalic Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:59 pm

i get hunted pretty often, and bullets dont feel good, and they leave a mark. Its nigghtime here already, the moon is beautiful, and as ive said, i get hungry in a full moon. ive killed 3 ppl today and had like 7 litres of bagged blood. the mutt is caged in today!!!, but now ve got a necromancer in the woods spittin out magic like a madman
kalic
kalic

Back to top Go down

Post  vampiresblood Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:53 pm

i was spitting off magic like crazy... and the moon is huge, i have alot of power... i have killed alot tonight... i talked to my ancestors... i killed a pack of mutts... went starwatching... and saw a movie. Very Happy

vampiresblood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kalic Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:36 am

lol, right when i reead that, i was listteniing to Magic by BOB. no offence, but i hate those stupid sorcerers, you guys are so annoying.
i -did my homework
-ate
-continiued my hw
-kept eating
went out hunting
-played my guitar
-looked at the moon.
kalic
kalic

Back to top Go down

Post  vampiresblood Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 am

DECROMANCER NOT SORCERER!!! god i hate when ppl get that mixed up, it burns my blood. There is a difference ya knos. Decromancers talk to the dead, sorceres actually do spells and crap like that... and a witch is different than a sorcerer too. And in my case, i would be a sorceress if i was able to do that stuff.

vampiresblood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kalic Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:27 am

ok ur a decromancer, the czy whaco is a srcered, he was getting all the animals in the woods against me, then i ate his throat,
kalic
kalic

Back to top Go down

Post  vampiresblood Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:08 am

hahahaha, i found another witch in the woods, i gave a burst of power, and she ran away... i am so feared in my town hehehehe. Twisted Evil I dont know if you know this, but vampires witches ect. they each have a special mark with thier power, and mine is known to be black and bloody red, according to a witch i know.

vampiresblood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kalic Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:11 am

im infamous in my town, wel among the sorcerers anyways, and their blood is so powerful, i wonder if yours also tastes good. well id like to taste ur mark, it sounds yummy, specially the part with blood
kalic
kalic

Back to top Go down

Post  vampiresblood Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:45 am

*eyes get wide* drink... m-my... blood. I have never has a vampire forcefully drink my blood... no i have never had a vampire drink my blood... i have always have been punch-drunk on thier blood... just the thought makes me sick. Being held down. i even drank my own creators blood... now i know how my prey feels. Shocked

vampiresblood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kalic Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:48 pm

what, you surely dont have a problem with me attacking, killing, and draining you, right??? i bet your blood is super tasty, and since its witch blood, it surely wont make me sick (stupid allergy to vampire blood) and ill be able to feed perfectly. well please dont get mad that i want u as food, prob is id have to get to the states first, and im kinda broke at the moment. i guess i could swim, but im half human, so id freeze
kalic
kalic

Back to top Go down

Post  vampiresblood Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:28 pm

no i dont have a problem with the thought of draining me because i would have your head off you neck before you even got a chance to strike, trust me, i am not afraid to do that. Remember i am a full vampire who can call on the dead and has so much blood in her system it could fill a whole swimming pool, you would be an easy kill. And also remember that i am also not a full witch even though i have the blood. Yes my blood tastes like a witches, but it also tastes like a vampires, i have to taste my blood pretty much every night. (i have to heal my preys cuts every night if i dont kill em). But see, i also have a problem with the thought because another vampire draining you pretty much means weakness... or where i live it does... that is how i have such a good rep, i drink vampire blood.

vampiresblood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next